PET Bottle Manufacturing Plastic Bottle Blowing Machine with Stable PLC Controller
- Condition: New
- Application: Bottle
- Plastic Processed: PET
- Blow Moulding Type: Stretch Blow Moulding
- Automatic: Yes
- Model Number: CM-A6
- Name:Bottle Blowing Machine
Bottle blowing machine Features:
SM-A6 Full automatic blow molding machine is suitable for producing PET plastic containers and bottles in all shapes. It is widely used to produce the carbonated bottle, mineral water bottle, pesticide bottle, oil bottle, cosmetics bottle, wide-mouth bottle and hot filling bottle etc.
* Stable performance with advanced PLC.
* Conveying preforms automatically with conveyor.
* Strong penetrability and swift distribution of the heater by letting the bottles rotate by itself and revolute in the rails simultaneously in the infrared preheater.
* Strong clamping force with high pressure and double crank links to lock the mold.
* Low cost, high efficiency, easy operation, easy maintenance, with automatic technological process.
* Ideal effect of the chilling with the chilling system.
* Easy installation and starting
* Low rejection rate: less than 0.2 percent.
Bottle blowing machine Main Parameter:
|Productivity||Depend on bottle design||4000-6000PCS/H|
|Main machine power||Electrical source power||380V/220V 50/60HZ 3Phase|
|Really use power||22kw|
|Air system||HP air compressor||4.0m3/min 3.0MPa|
|LP air compressor||2.0m3/min 1.0MPa|
|Air Tank||1.0m3 3.0MPa|
|Air dryer||4.0m3/min 3.0MPa|
|Cooling water||Water Chiller||5HP|
*Reasonable design, full automaticlly control, save power and labor.
*Feeding system carries the preforms by robot arms automatically.
*Infrared oven adopts the quartz lamp to heat the PET tube.
*Fully automatic process with low investment, high efficiency,quick and safe operation, easy for maintenance.
*We have perfect service after sales .
*Adopting high quality components.
PET Bottle Manufacturing Machine Moulding Machine Price Plastic Blowing Machine
Download for more details:
Full Automatic Bottle blowing machine.pdf